International sales and service subsidiaries, independent production subsidiaries and service companies are combined in the corporate network of the Christ Group. Behind our group of companies are people with innovative ideas and a strong enthusiasm for the products.
Christ corporate policy
Our corporate policy on health, safety, quality, environmental protection and energy management
Everyone who works for us is responsible for a successful implementation of the company policy. A good performance in these areas is a decisive prerequisite for the success of our company.
Our aims can be formulated clearly and simply: no accidents, no damage to people and property, highest quality awareness, no impairment of the environment and the continuous reduction of energy consumption and the associated CO2 emissions.
To this end we have committed ourselves:
- to create safe and healthy working conditions.
- to eliminate accidents and environmental incidents.
- to reduce waste, sewage and emissions from our plants.
- to continuously measure and monitor the energy consumption, energy use and energy efficiency of our processes and activities in order to plan and implement energy-saving measures.
- to produce quality products that can be used by our customers without risk.
- to regularly assess the security risks we face and ensure that they are professionally managed.
- to consult with our customers, neighbours and public interest groups, to listen to them and respond openly to their concerns.
- to set goals and to provide detailed information on our performances.
- to provide the necessary resources and information to achieve our operational and strategic goals.
- to work together with our employees, partners, suppliers, competitors and legislative authorities to improve our goals.
- to honour those who help us to improve our corporate goals.
With this self-commitment, we commit ourselves to comply with the laws and regulations of the countries in which we operate.
Franz Christ builds the first car wash next to his parents' business in Dickenreiserweg. This was followed by an one-off production which formed the basis of the current production. The first wash tunnel is produced in 1968. The increase in motorization means that demand is increasing more and more.
Foundation of the subsidiary Christ Packing Systems GmbH & Co. KG by taking over the Pietruska company (manufacturer of primary, secondary and special packaging systems) in Memmingen which existed since 1950.
Expansion of the production areas for Christ Packing Systems was necessary. The original production and assembly area was no longer sufficient for the pending and future projects. As a result, it was decided to relocate production to a new hall and to expand installation with the original production area.
At the moment Christ has 1,500 professional staff - our employees are the foundation of the company. The "More than CAR WASH!" philosophy is reflected in the development, production, marketing and innovations lived by our employees. Complete solutions with all-round service are offered and implemented by our employees and are continually improved. A broad, globally active distribution network strengthens our presence abroad and takes care of the needs of our highly valued customers. We are more than CAR WASH.
The environment is important to us! For this reason, we are committed to reducing waste, sewage and emissions from our facilities, and to continuously measuring and monitoring the energy consumption, energy use and energy efficiency of our processes and activities in order to plan and implement energy-saving measures.
We are a family business that has built up various mainstays over the last few years and focuses on innovative and modern products that are successfully distributed internationally. The Christ group of companies consists of 8 subsidiaries and 9 sales subsidiaries which take care of the needs of the customers.
Career and future opportunities arise from the diverse fields of application that the group of companies has to offer. Due to the different mainstays of our production companies, different production processes are required, which bring different work requirements to the employees. With the domains created, there is something for everyone that meets their expectations and interests.